Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fences

Today I took a long exploratory walk. In tow, there were two onlookers, sons Terrence Jr. and Mason. We all had our cameras out of the holsters and aimed at any interesting angle or panoramic view. We covered over 3 miles in search of what nature had to offer. Unfortunately I couldn't capture the windiness of the day. The wind was in an uproar. It was awesome. However, I settled for a more anchored propped, those fences. The straight lined fences were my choice today so here we are. Sons, cameras, a hike and eager eyes for a nice pic.

Enjoy these pics this week. I am working on my photographic eye, to see things poetically and artistically. As the weeks go by, I look forward to showing you the best I got. As for those sons who were in my shadows shooting away with their cameras learn what you can from me, but more importantly develop those young eyes to the your surroundings in a unique way. I enjoyed you.





No comments:

Post a Comment