Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Alignment


Nature is the ultimate panoramic shot. On this day I was looking for lines drawn in nature. I wasn't sure what lines I would find so I was looking with a open frame of mind. I wanted to blend in with my surroundings and see life as it is. I knew two things would happen. I would find man made lines and nature's lines expressing itself in ways that only nature can do.

Often times, we overlook the simple lines in nature because they are just that, simple. Today, I wanted to bring that back. I wanted to see the simple things again. I wanted to feel the burst of excitement that one would feel from the first time they experienced something they liked. So my lines search was on.

I was relaxed in my stroll. Peaceful in my exploration. Separate from a world filled with obligations and settled in a world where every thing seems to flow together naturally. I enjoyed my walk with nature because it reminded me that we really want the simple thing out of life like: to relax, to be free, to be less obligated and
and simply enjoying what life has to offer.

The lines I found are simple. Some lines are more obvious than others in their presentation. Today, I was aligned with nature!








No comments:

Post a Comment