Monday, January 31, 2011

Tree People



Continually, I validate why I should always be on guard for an interesting scene. No matter what the scope of the day is like, I should never leave my camera at home. Today the skies were overcast and grayish. The feel of the day really said, " There is nothing much going on and to just relax in your drive home." Under normal circumstances I would have taking the advice my conscious was giving me, if only my second mind wasn't so active and looking for a shot to take.
And then today while driving down a winding road, I notice a bunch of commotion by the lake. Like any driver, my neck was stretched beyond its limits just to see what was going on. It's not often that the tree people come out so openly, so for me it was a spectacle to see. I was polite enough not to distract them, if only as a courtesy for nature, as I captured their sacred moments. I stayed for a while observing them but left shortly thereafter so that I would not wear out my welcome. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment