Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Stitch

When I got this stitch done it was in March, towards the end. I forget the exact day or date. What basically happened was I was helping a customer get an item out of a glass case. As I was closing the case the glass jumped off track and fell on the inside of the case to the to the bottom bottom of the case. Just to be clear there was an identical sliding glass door beneath this one. So when the glass jumped off track it traveled a bit before it made it to the bottom. At any rate, instinctively I tried to catch the falling glass. As I reached for the glass, the impact from it hitting the bottom and my hand extended of the top created the perfect scenario for an accident. As the glass shattered a shard of glass jabbed my ring finger and opened up my skin.

When I got to the doctor, we decided that numbing the area would cause me more pain and that a stitch would go quicker if I just took the pain for a few moments. So being the stud that I am accepted the challenge! Stitch me up doc! She did and the rest is history!

I took the stitch straight, no lanacaine --- LIKE RAMBO!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! I couldn't watch lol. Thanks for following, following back! :)

    ReplyDelete